These terms of service apply to clients in the UK, EU, and all countries not covered by another PCI Booking representative.
This agreement is between Data Gurad Limited, Registration Number 564282 of Unit 7, Coolport, Coolmine Industrial Estate, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, Ireland, VAT registration number 3378008HH and you ("you" or "Customer") as a registered user of PCI Booking services.
This agreement, together with any price schedules or other supplemental documents expressly referenced herein, and published from time to time by Interfax, constitutes the entire agreement between Data Guard Limited and you regarding PCI Booking services, and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
Data Guard Limited offers PCI DSS certified tokenization and card processing services (collectively "PCI Booking Service" or "Services"). Data Guard Limited reserves the right to modify or discontinue any of the Services with or without notice to you. Data Guard Limited shall not be liable to you or any third party should Interfax exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Services.
You represent and warrant that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement. You agree to be financially responsible for your use of the Services as well as for use of your account by others.
- Not to use the Services for illegal purposes
- Not to interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Services
- To comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the Services
- Not to use the Servies to infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy
- Not to transmit through the Services any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature.
- You or your information compromises or disrupts the Service for you or other Customers
- Your use of the service contradicts any applicable local, national, or international laws and regulations.
- Maintain any security of your Customer identification, and other confidential information relating to your PCI Booking account and
- Be responsible for all charges resulting from use of your PCI Booking account, including unauthorized use prior to your notifyingInterfax of such use and taking steps to prevent its further occurrence.
As part of the registration process, you will be required to provide an email address and select a username and a password. You may change your password and set a password to protect your account after logging in to the PCI Booking website. You are entirely responsible for any failure to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Data Guard Limited of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
Modifications to Customer Agreement
Data Guard Limited may amend this Agreement at any time by sending information regarding the amendment to the address you provide to Data Guard Limited. You shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments by continuing to use Data Guard Limited Services after such amendments have been sent to you. Otherwise, this Agreement may not be amended except in writing signed by both you and InterFAX.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
PCI Booking software and services are provided "as is," and Data Guard Limited makes no express or implied representations or warranties to you regarding the usability, condition or operation thereof. Data Guard Limited does not warrant that access to or use of services will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that Data Guard Limited software or services will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality.
Data Guard Limited expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, security or accuracy.
You agree that Data Guard Limited will not be liable for damages (including consequential or special damages) arising out of your use of or inability to use the Services, and you hereby waive any claims with respect thereto, whether based on contractual, tort or other grounds, even if Data Guard Limited has been advised of the possibility of damages.
The entire liability of Data Guard Limited and your exclusive remedy with respect to the use of Services or any breach of this agreement are limited to the amount actually paid by you for services.
You hereby release Data Guard Limited from any and all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation. Data Guard Limited shall not be held responsible in any way or by any means, either directly or indirectly, for any communications difficulties outside of InterFAX's control which would lead to the interruption of data delivery.